I love that the cat is the size of the child. awesome!!! Doin' a giveaway if you would like to stop by and enter!
Oh my! That is too cute. I hope my daughter isn't allergic to cats like I am!
Awwwww!!! Too cute!! That cat is ginormous!
LOL Lando will still be faster! He might get more exercise though! And Felix will have a wonderful time.... Good thing Lando is such a laid back cat!
I love that the cat is the size of the child. awesome!!! Doin' a giveaway if you would like to stop by and enter!
ReplyDeleteOh my! That is too cute. I hope my daughter isn't allergic to cats like I am!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!!! Too cute!! That cat is ginormous!
ReplyDeleteLOL Lando will still be faster! He might get more exercise though! And Felix will have a wonderful time.... Good thing Lando is such a laid back cat!
ReplyDelete