At Arthur’s school play, we were told that one of his classmates had been sent home with lice. That turned that day into haircut day for Arthur and Felix. Thankfully neither of them had lice, and still don’t.
March Break was a nice interlude even though I was recovering from surgery. It was so nice to spend so much more time with Arthur. I didn’t realise how much I miss him while he’s at school until he was home again.
Arthur built this mini Millennium Falcon by himself! It’s a cute little kit from the Lego store in St. Jacobs.
Arthur has also been creating his own computers. Complete with different keyboards. The top two photos are his colouring computer, hence the colourful keys under his picture of Indiana Jones. The second computer is his “apple” computer, fashionably apple white of course. I think they must have mac computers in his class.
No comments:
Post a Comment