Monday, February 7, 2011

Diet Schmiet

Well, turns out the weekend of the Superbowl is extremely damaging to diet and exercise regimes. I've backslid almost two pounds, but am still in the lead over Travis. Tomorrow I plan to shred my sorry butt again, and hope that I don't cripple myself doing so just because it's been 3 days since I last shredded. This might turn into the 60 day shred, but they say slow change is longer lasting than quick right?

In other news, Felix is sneakily becoming more mobile. I'm hard pressed to spot it when I'm looking directly at him, but if I turn my head just for a minute and look back, boom he's about a foot away from where I sat him in the first place. He is also lunging like crazy. Not the semi painful Jillian Michaels lunges that I have been doing in the shred, but full tilt, dive headfirst for anything shiny lunging. So far no major injuries, but it can really stop your heart for a second if you're not expecting it. Also new is head shaking. Like he is really vigorously shaking his head no. It's so cute, I'll have to try and get it on video. For now all I have on video is him mauling the cat.

On the Arthur front, we went to pick up his kindergarten registration package today. I've discovered that I have no idea where Arthur's birth certificate is. I thought I knew where I'd put it, but it's been about 3 years since I've needed it last! I guess it's about time to re-organize the filing cabinet. *sigh* Anyway, Arthur got to see his new school today. We were telling him all about it, and his two main comments were "I get to go all by myself?" and "It's a really really big school" Thats all we managed to get out of him in between spurts of him singing Frosty the Snowman over and over again. Also really cute!

And as for me, my friend Celia is a mommy blogger who does product reviews and giveaways, so of course when I opened my business I asked her if she would do a review/giveaway for me. It's up tonight, and its also  an interview :) Feel free to check it out, and enter the giveaway!

http://www.smookiestyle.com/2011/02/interviewproduct-review-giveaway-from.html



1 comment:

  1. new follower pls follow back
    www.mylittlepumpkin808.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete