Today was our Easter egg hunt! Arthur was soooo excited, and honestly so was I! He mostly got toys, but there is still a significant amount of chocolate in his easter basket for him. Travis cooked a wonderful turkey supper for us. It was only our little family, and really Travis and I are the only ones who actually ate much, but it was so tasty! The turkey was done just right, gravy was great, and the mashed potatoes were probably the best I’ve ever had. We tried a new type of potato, a PC brand, and I don’t think I’ll ever buy anything else. They were so smooth and delicious. And the kicker is, Travis told me after I started raving about them that he hadn’t even put any milk in while mashing them! Sorry, I’m sure this is way too much talk about potatoes. Since it was just us four today, we had a laid back easter. Eating chocolate, playing with toys, running wild, and now we’re waiting for the giant crash.
Checking out the bird nest complete with eggs outside Arthur’s bedroom window:
And the aftermath of Easter, literally running in circles:
To explain this next photo, I wanted a picture of the lalaloopsy doll Arthur got for Easter, because he had put the doll in his Lightning McQueen Easter basket and it looked cute. I asked Arthur to stand beside it so I could take a picture and this is what I got:
Great pics and video. Sorry I couldn't make it! But it looks like you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete