Lately we've had nothing but rain. It can get somewhat depressing! So yesterday when Travis got home I went out and got a hair cut and did some shopping kid free. It was amazing! I was only gone for about 1.5 hours, but it was totally worth it. I love my new haircut, but I refused to take pictures of it yesterday because I hated how the stylist "styled" it. That is to say, he barely dried it and that was it! I've never had that happen before. Usually the stylists are so eager to show you new products and how great they make your hair look so you will buy extra stuff. I guess thats what I get for going to First Choice Haircutters (my first time there) Next time I think I will pay the extra $10 and go to a salon. But a learning experience anyway! This morning I had a chance to actually "do" my hair and I really like it. Here's a pic:
And here are some pics that have evaded the blog for a while:
Arthur trying to keep Felix from crawling somewhere. He did this the other day while I was in the other room, then came in and told me “Mommy, I was trying to stop Felix when suddenly his pants came off!”
Arthur’s new favourite place to play, on top of his train table
I’m not sure what exactly is going on here, but it made me laugh
Felix freaking out in the jolly jumper…guess he doesn’t like it as much as Arthur did!
Arthur loves this game, throw the ball into our neighbours yard, ask if he can go get it, run and get it, then throw it back in their yard.
Poor Felix wants to go out and play too!
Great pictures!
ReplyDelete