Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby Wearing Busy Bees

Today was the baby wearing meeting at Busy Bees. Busy Bees is another indoor playground, but this was the first time I visited. Arthur was in daycare today so that Felix and I could go to the meeting without having to worry about Arthur running around causing havoc. The meeting went well. I learned how to use a woven wrap (basically 5 meters of cotton fabric) to carry Felix. I definitely prefer my Beco, but it's nice to see what the options are! Busy Bees was nice too. I might bring Arthur there someday, but I think I prefer The Little Totspot. Plus Totspot is closer, it takes me an hour to bus to Busy Bees. After the meeting, Lindsay and I stuck around to chat while Sienna played. I have to say that Felix had fun there. He loved the exersaucer so much that I lowered the settings on my jumperoo at home to mimic it. He also had fun hanging upside down on my lap, and throwing things on the ground for me to pick up for him. As a side note just for Lindsay, Felix had a crazy poop explosion in the jumperoo after I lowered the settings, I had to change his whole outfit, including socks!!












1 comment: