Thursday, December 23, 2010

Is it Christmas Yet?

The anticipation is killing me! Yes me, not Arthur. Though Arthur is pretty darn excited as well. Unfortunately we've had a cold running through our house lately, but I think we'll all be reasonably healthy for christmas. Hopefully Travis doesn't come down with it last minute! We've been filling our days with old and new christmas specials and movies, cookies, and random activities. For example, I came upstairs from doing some laundry and found this:


Arthur brushing Felix's hair with the cat brush (the soft side not the wire side thank goodness!) and telling him "You look so handsome" which is what I always say to Arthur when I pin him down to brush his hair. Also in the Arthur quirkiness folder; while I was watching a recorded episode of Conan, Arthur pulled right up to the tv, wrapped himself in a blanket on the floor, put his socks on his hands, and laid down for a rest.



And on to the rest of the random photos. Next post will have christmas related pictures and (hopefully) videos!







No comments:

Post a Comment