Today we had a lazy day at home. I waited around for some Kijiji people to come pick stuff up, and despite some tardiness, it was relatively painless. Though last night we sold our used mattress cover (I know, ewww! I didn’t think it would sell but it was the first thing to go") And the weirdo who came to pick it up wasted about 20mins of Travis’ time asking for instructions (really? It’s a zipper!), checking the age, wanting to know why we didn’t want it, then offering $10 less than we asked (and agreed on!!) because he had to drive all the way up here from Cambridge. We still sold it to him, because really, it was a used mattress cover. But still, who does that?
This afternoon Lindsay and her girls came to play and it was a perfect playdate, very little fighting, some inappropriate baby behaviour, and some hilarious preschooler quips.
Sienna at one point turned to me and said “Kristina! Guess what, Zoey can cwap!” So I (rightly) deduced that she meant “clap” even though it sounded like “crap”. It was worth a pretty healthy laugh!
Inappropriate baby behaviour indeed!
Singing along to “Jake and the Neverland Pirates”
Felix walking with his new toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment