These kids love Playfit Kids! We went there today with Lindsay (and her girls) and Jess (and her boys) today and it was a play all day until you fall on the ground event. We showed up at about 10:15am, and didn’t leave until well after 4pm.
The kids were SO good, it was kind of unbelievable. They all played so nicely together and mostly nicely with the other kids there. There was definitely some attitude. Arthur didn’t want one girl to knock down the tower he had built of soft blocks. So I told him they were for everyone to share. Then the girl snarked back my exact words to Arthur when she stole the very block he was playing with! If Arthur hadn’t been so upset it would have been funny.
Felix decided that today was a good day to really get into standing up without assistance. He was letting go of things all over and just standing there like he did it every day all day. It was pretty awesome! Though I’m sure that everyone got tired of me being all OMG LOOK! about my kid just standing there. Real exciting I know.
Arthur and Sienna were just about the cutest preschool couple ever. Everytime they lost sight of each other, they would go looking, then when reunited they would say “I missed you!” and hug, then spin, then wrestle, then fall to the ground.
Arthur and Braydon had an exciting end to the day. I let Arthur play the “claw” game to try and get a stuffed toy. (claw drops, grabs a toy, has to be directed to the chute before the timer is up) I really did not think that Arthur would get a toy! But he did, and that sort of forced Braydon’s mom to put a twoonie in (sorry!) so he could get a toy too. Arthur “won” a pink octopus, and Braydon got a fish. But on the plus side it made them happy and distracted them from the fact that we were leaving!
Arthur makes this face the whole way down the slide, then smiles hugely and goes again! It’s hysterical
Felix finally napped! Slept with his tongue hanging out
A not-so-happymeal for supper
Showing off his new toy octopus for Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment