A: I didn't even cry at school today!
Me: that's good, but do you usually cry?
A: only when I miss you!
And then that makes me want to cry ;)
We've had some adventures this week. We celebrated Travis's birthday with some pecan pie and cake. We carved a pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern to resemble the funny face that Arthur makes. We found a new fisher price brand iPod touch case for the oldest iPod we have which makes it safe for the boys to play with in their typically rough way. We got in the proofs from Arthur's first school pictures and ordered some!
Today I took Felix to the mall to pick up a few things and ended up running into Lindsay! Totally random but a great surprise. It was nice to catch up and chat as usual. I also managed to bring some wrapping paper home so I could wrap gifts before certain people wind up "accidentally" peeking at them. Felix refused to nap and decided to "help" me wrap. So if you get a poorly wrapped gift from me, it was probably still my fault but I'll blame the baby anyway! I also uncovered Arthur's birthday present. I forgot how many cars I had actually gotten for him. Apparently a clearance sale on the Disney store website makes me buy way too much!







No comments:
Post a Comment