I don't think Arthur truly understands the concept of fun surprises. Last night we asked him what a fun surprise for him would be and he answered " a face full of eyeballs!". Which, if you know Arthur's sense of humour, isn't actually a surprising answer from him.
Over the weekend I had a table at a local tradeshow, the KW Mom Show and Craft Fair. It was a lot of fun, though unfortunately it ended up being a better day for KWMM than for CobbledStone! While I was away for the day, Travis and the boys rearranged Arthur's room and the train table made a come back! Arthur and Felix have been playing with it daily.

Then on Monday, we learned that Felix had acquired a new skill. He can now climb the kitchen chairs and get onto the table in less time than it takes me to fill a sippy cup! I left the room for one minute and came back to Felix sitting on the table playing Cars Monopoly with Arthur. So far he hasn't figured out that he can pull the chairs out to climb on them, so at least there's that. For now.
Arthur has been playing a hot lava game, where thr floor is hot lava and he has to jump across various blankets and things to get across the room. He doesn’t quite say it right though, so periodically through the day, I get scolded for walking on the bare floor:
“Don’t touch the hot hot lover Mom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment