Mom had come over at 7am, we thought the boys would have been awake by then, but they slept in! We finally woke them up after mom texted us to let us know she was standing outside waiting for us to let her in! When we came downstairs, the boys were so excited to see that Santa had come and had filled their stockings. They went right for the chocolate first of course ;)
After that it was time for the gifts from Santa. Arthur asked Santa for a Big Bentley from Cars 2. He’s been talking about it non-stop for weeks. And the first gift he opened:
It was pure magic after that. Thanks so much to everyone :) Special thanks to my mom for continuing to take pictures when the rest of us forgot :)
It’s juice! I love juice! Oh, there’s a toy inside…
Thanks to Nono and Emma for the 3DS, Arthur absolutely loves it!! He plays it everyday and has taken a bazillion pictures with it, though he won’t let me smile when he takes a picture of me!
Another thank you to my Dad and Grayce, I love my Kobo!! I set it up right away and I’ve been reading on it ever since.Such a thoughtful gift :)
The array of empty boxes after unwrapping everything:
Arthur had a bit of a christmas hangover after supper on christmas day…it might have had something to do with the low fever he developed later.
(These are mom’s pictures, that’s why they’re a little out of chronological order)
Christmas day was pretty great (yes I’m saying it again!). Travis cooked a lovely turkey dinner for us and everyone had fun setting up new tech gadgets and playing with all of the toys (even the adults). Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment