Friday, June 7, 2013

The Pictures of May

IMG_6689IMG_6691

May, as many of you already know, has been a mite unpredictable. We've gone from days where it's blistering hot and we've needed the A/C, to days where it's freezing cold to the point that we've gotten frost and snow. Lather, rinse, repeat. We keep going back and forth, to the point that I regularly have to check my weather app before getting the kids dressed for the day. And even then, sometimes we have to change in the middle of the day because the temperature has either spiked or dropped. Anyway, I really only have photos from the warm days of May, because on the cold days I'm usually found on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, hopefully with the kids snuggling because they're little heaters and they keep me warm ;)

IMG_6726IMG_6727IMG_6730IMG_6733IMG_6735IMG_6737IMG_6740IMG_6741

Lando discovered the catnip plant in the backyard. It was a little overwhelming for him I think.

IMG_6759IMG_6760

IMG_6785IMG_6795IMG_6777IMG_6808

Sometimes the simplest things are the best. The boys drew spaceships. They were flying them around after cutting out the shapes, so I helped out. A few popsicle sticks and some tape, and they had puppets. So we were treated to a spontaneous puppet show.

IMG_6811

We've been to the new Target in Cambridge a few times now, and the boys are absolutely obsessed with the big red concrete balls out front. They just can't fathom that they don't move.

IMG_6818IMG_6819

2 comments:

  1. the pictures of Lando are great lol

    Love reading and seeing the pics of whats going on with your family :)

    ReplyDelete