June just flew by me, and now we're halfway through July! It's been a busy few weeks for us, so here goes!
I mentioned in the last blog that I had made up little booklets for the kids to keep track of the animals we saw at the Toronto Zoo. This is Arthur's, he was very diligent about stopping at each animal on the list and drawing it. Then after he was done, he decorated the back…you'll notice he wrote out "Arthur is a Jedi" and "I am a Jedi" ;)
At the end of June, Arthur graduated kindergarten. Next year he'll be in grade one! He was really excited to graduate :) It was a super cute ceremony too, with a few tear jerking moments in there. The kids wore little grad hats, and sang songs for us.
We got a pretty awesome photo bomb shot in that last one…
No comments:
Post a Comment