I'm so happy and very excited about starting up my little etsy shop! Since I've ordered supplies from many different places (I'm a newly addicted e-bayer) almost every day I get another parcel full of pretty gemstones and sterling silver settings. So far I've amassed a small collection, gathered it all in once place and nerdily filed it away in one of Travis' old D&D mini's storage containers. But just looking at it makes me think of old time-y pirate chests full of gems and jewelry and cool coins (minus the coins part, spent those on the gems and jewelry) I'm especially excited to *finally* be able to list a few items for sale. I've finished four different pieces of jewelry that I'm going to list on Etsy tomorrow. The pictures are up on my CobbledStone facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CobbledStone/151475054903491
And here is the link to my Etsy shop, though there is currently nothing for sale, tomorrow will bring some new listings!
cobbledstone.etsy.com
That said, things are slowly starting to return to normal after the holidays here. The boys have started to settle into more of a routine. Arthur is completely absorbed in his
Leapster Explorer
most of the time and he is so good at it! This makes me happy because it means I don't have to share my new ipod touch with a sticky fingered three year old. Felix is a cranky lil man. Poor guy, those teeth are tormenting him and they aren't even through the gums yet. Travis and I are coming up on weigh in number two tomorrow. He won last week...and he's been walking to and from work every day and it really shows, he looks great! I think I might up the ante a little bit and try the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with a friend and see where that takes me. I have been doing well with diet, but mainly my exercise is chasing around Arthur while carrying Felix. It's not for the faint of heart or weak of arms but its not exactly cardio either. I guess only time will tell, but so far I think it's a close competition between us.
Good luck with your Etsy shop!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete