I finally listed some items on my Etsy store! It took a little longer than I expected to write up the descriptions and take the photos and everything but I'm happy with my progress so far. Making the jewelry has been the best part for me. It's really the only time completely to myself, doing something just for me and not about the kids, that I have had in years. And the time just flies. By the time my hour in the evening is up and Travis comes to get me I'm convinced that it's only been a few minutes. And after only a couple days of being listed, another Etsy user added my Sterling Silver and Ruby Ring to one of their treasuries! It's not a main Etsy treasury or anything (Click here to see what I mean) but still very flattering!
And for the family, we're all anxiously awaiting spring. With the freezing temperatures we've been having we're due for a warm spell. We're all going a little stir crazy! I can't wait until we can go to the park everyday again. Indoor play being only for rainy days will be nice.
And now for the photo backlog. Blogger was being difficult last time I posted so here are the pictures!
Great pics as usual!
ReplyDeleteYour jewelery is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete