Wednesday, April 11, 2012

General Nonsense

I've discovered some pictures that haven't made it to the blog yet, mostly because I'm scatterbrained and only transfer pictures off of my phone –or- my camera, never both at the same time for some reason. Anyway, here's the rest!

One of Arthur's favourite i-games is Angry Birds…when I saw this "live" version of it in Walmart I was sooooo close to buying it! But it was $20 for a game where half the pieces would be lost within hours of unboxing.

IMG_1964

We had a nice little visit with my Mom at a local mall. The boys LOVE going to the mall. So much unrestricted space for them to run in. And I get to get some errands done.

IMG_1969IMG_1974IMG_1976

We got a new bookshelf! It was desperately needed, we have tons of books and they were all just in piles in Felix's old moses basket on the floor. Of course, when I tried to take a picture this happened:

Running!

IMG_1992

I wish I had taken more pictures (or any!) of the assembly of the bookcase. Arthur and Travis put it together, complete with Arthur hammering in nails all by himself! Travis just sat back and watched. It was awesome, and Arthur loved it :)

Felix is growing up fast…as always. Lately he's started giving me some attitude. Luckily it's still cute. Like when he covers his ears and shouts "woud" at the top of his lungs when he thinks my music/tv show/breathing is too loud. He's going with 80% no naps, but if we drive for too long in the car at "nap time" he will pass out. And last but not least, he is now walking from the car to the store instead of being carried through the parking lot. Independence is growing!

IMG_1982IMG_1988IMG_2015IMG_2023

Playing on the computer at the library near our house. He's a pro!

IMG_2024IMG_2025

No comments:

Post a Comment