Monday, April 23, 2012

Mall Fun

IMG_2064

Last week I packed the boys up and met my Mom at the mall. The boys absolutely LOVE the mall; toys, fountains, and tons of space to run :)

IMG_2072IMG_2075

Of course, trips to the mall with Grandma are even better. My boys love their Grandma, and she always spoils them ;) It's so sweet to see Arthur try to figure out how he can go to school on school days, have Travis home on weekends, and see Grandma as much as possible in the interim.

IMG_2080

Shopping carts have become the DS zone, Arthur plays Super Mario like he was born to it. And the "glove" is one of those slimy-ish sticky toys from a vending machine. I expected it to be a toy, not a glove, but Arthur loved it anyway. Felix was not a fan of the texture (not that I can blame him) and promptly threw his toy on the ground ;)

IMG_2082IMG_2086

No comments:

Post a Comment