Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New!

So today we learned all kinds of new things. Our first discovery of the day was a new channel on tv. You may have heard of the fireplace channel and the aquarium channel, maybe even the sunset channel, where each channel broadcasts it’s namesake twenty four hours a day. Well, today we discovered the rotisserie channel. A channel dedicated to providing you with nonstop rotating roasting chickens. Don’t believe me? Check it out

IMG_3977

Apparently it is sponsored by Swiss Chalet. Money well wasted in my opinion! Also today, we realized that Felix is a climber. He can climb into and out of bed while mommy may or may not be trying to get just a few extra minutes of rest before starting the day. He can also climb right up onto the recliner (with strategic toy placement) in order to get to the window.

IMG_3982

Third lesson today, just because it is on sale for less than $100 does not mean it is a bad stroller. I’m loving my new stroller!! It’s so easy to push, and I have high hopes of it being better in the snow this winter. It is slightly tippy when I have it on just one wheel trying to get onto a bus, but I won’t hold that against it. It’s also a great bright green and black colour combo with no weird patterning on the fabric.

IMG_3980

The boys both seem to like it!

And lastly on the educational spree of the day, we learned that Arthur absolutely loves his soccer program KICK put on by Sportplay. I highly recommend this, I almost passed out from the cuteness factor of 15 or so 3-4 year olds running around doing soccer drills and kicking balls. Arthur did great, and he is looking forward to next week! Felix kept himself occupied with eating dirt (a whole new variety from our regular backyard sand) and drinking Arthur’s water despite having his own, identical sippy cup of water.

IMG_3983IMG_3984IMG_3985IMG_3987IMG_3989IMG_3990IMG_3991IMG_3992IMG_3995IMG_3997IMG_3999IMG_4003

No comments:

Post a Comment