Haha…this was supposed to be the quote of the day yesterday but I got all caught up in the first day of school stuff. The funny part (aside from poop actually being flung on the floor) was that I actually said that to Lindsay, who hadn’t realized that poop had fallen out of the dirty diaper she was changing. It was horrifying and hilarious all at the same time. Thank goodness we’ve moved to a house with hardwood floors, it would have been a whole different story on carpet!
Speaking of school (back in the first sentence), I’m loving our classroom website! One of the new initiatives with the new play based learning they’re implementing is a paper free or paper reduced system, so our JK class has a website. Along with a daily updated “class news” section where Arthur’s teacher tells us what they did that day and gives us cues to ask Arthur about from his school day. I love this idea!
Today we went to Victoria Park with my mom and some other family. On the bus ride there Arthur decided to entertain me (and the entire bus) with a loud game of “If I was…”. This is a game that he and Travis play, “If I was a giraffe, I could eat the leaves off the top of the trees”. Arthur of course tried to silly it up. He had a whole pile, but the two that stuck out were:
“If I were a golf ball, you would be a putter and smack me right in the face!”
“If Daddy was a hand, he’d shake Felix all over the place!”
Leaving me in the position of having to laugh at this or shush him and risk everyone thinking that we beat our 3 year old and shake our baby! lol It’s funny now, so long as no one tried to call CPS on us ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment