After big trips I sometimes like to buy photo related products to remember them by. Sometimes it's just prints, sometimes photo books, and sometimes novelties. I print out a book version of my blog every year, so I've stopped printing 4x6's so much unless I specifically want to send them to someone or put them in a frame. It's much easier, and looking back through the pictures with the blog stories attached is pretty awesome.
I use a company called Blurb to do the blog-book conversion and printing since they provide a handy dandy program to do the editing on my computer. I also used Blurb a few years ago to make up a little photo storybook of our trip to the Toronto Zoo. Our zoo book is still a bedtime favourite around here, the kids practically have it memorised. Blurb can be a bit pricey though, so I started looking for more reasonably priced alternatives. I found out about artscow.com from a friend, and used that successfully last summer to make a small photo book about our trip to Iroquois Falls to visit my Grandma. The price was much better!
After our trip to Florida, I knew I'd be in the market for some photo related products. I went back to artscow.com and ordered prints of some of my favourite photos and made up two photo story books.
And one about Arthur's Jedi Training in particular
I can't wait to see these once they're printed! But that wasn't all, on the extremely expensive Disney Photopass site, you could order a photo puzzle. Arthur and Travis do puzzles together all the time, so I thought it was a great idea! I didn't want to pay Disney prices though, so I shopped around and found that printerstudio.ca does puzzles with 282 pieces! And magnetic puzzles, and tray puzzles, and lenticular (moving picture) cards…so I have a few of those coming as well. Hopefully they show up soon! I can't wait to show the boys their new books :)
No comments:
Post a Comment