Friday, August 19, 2011

Can I Bring a Bouncy Castle?

Is what Jess asked me when I invited her over for a little playdate at my new place. The idea was to invite a few moms over, have the kids play, and get some good chatting done. It was a success, but that bouncy castle really brought it over into the realm of party at my place ;)

IMG_4429

It was a great day! Everyone I invited came, new friends and less new friends were there. The kids, all 11 of them, had an amazing time with minimal breakdowns. Arthur was a bouncy castle hog, but hopefully that didn’t dim the fun everyone else was having.

IMG_4432IMG_4434IMG_4435IMG_4438IMG_4440

The sand box was a close second to the bouncy castle, especially when combined with water from the water table! Some of the kids had to be hosed down after, Felix included!

Then, a few days later, we were off to Kidspark. It’s a children’s festival at Victoria Park in Kitchener. I thought it was great, but Arthur didn’t really want to do any of the activities. Felix, on the other hand, showed us all his dancing moves to the tunes of Eric Traplin. He even bee lined straight for the edge of the stage so he could be right in front with Sienna!

IMG_4454

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the regular playground while the big kids ran around and the littler ones ate woodchips ;) Still, well worth it for a free festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment