Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cavity Probing and the Airport

Well I should clear that up, the cavities were in my teeth and the dentist was the one poking at them! We finally went to the dentist again, we haven’t been in over two years now. Turns out that between Travis and I, we have enough cavities to require 2-3 more appointments (each!!) to fix. We are somewhat considering a second opinion since Travis has never had any cavities, and I haven’t had any since I was a kid (over 20 years ago!). But what can you do but get them filled?

It was also Arthur’s first trip to the dentist. His teeth are fine, and they were the ones I was worried about! He did well, no crying, but he did refuse to open his mouth so Travis ended up having to pry his jaws open by hand while the dentist took a quick look. Arthur is very excited about his new toothbrush though! Felix spent the whole time there trying to run off. He is really into this independent freedom thing. It’s somewhat nerve wracking!

IMG_4395IMG_4397IMG_4400

After the dentist, we got straight into the car to drive to the airport in Toronto. My Aunt and family were going to be there for a few hours layover until boarding their flight back home to Wales. Since we weren’t able to go up north this year (what with the packing and moving and buying a house) it was really great to be able to see them all, even if for a short time. Arthur was very excited to meet his cousins!

IMG_4408

Swapping iPod touch games:

IMG_4409IMG_4410

Meeting Aunt Lise for the first time!

IMG_4414IMG_4415IMG_4418

I believe this was a logic problem involving photons, the speed of light, and diagrams. It was way beyond my understanding, even when we were told the “answer”. I actually think Rowan was the only one who really understood it all, it was impressive!!

IMG_4420

Playing cars, of course! Can you spot Felix?

IMG_4424

No comments:

Post a Comment