Sunday, August 28, 2011

Unbelievable

Felix is wearing Arthur’s clothes from when we first moved to Kitchener!
Arthur
IMG_4519
Felix
I finally got around to going through all of the boys’ clothes to see what we needed to get for fall and school! Arthur needs all new pants, he’s outgrown his size 3’s finally and is solidly into the 4’s. But he’s ok for long sleeved shirts. We also need pj’s and underwear apparently! I’m looking forward to doing some back to school clothes shopping for him, though really it’s just “To School” shopping ;)

Felix however, is wearing Arthur’s hand me downs now. We only started to really keep Arthur’s clothes from around size 18 months on, since Arthur was wearing that size at 8 months and we hadn’t decided if we were going to have another baby yet or not. It still seems like yesterday when we moved down south to Kitchener, so it’s surreal for me to see Felix in the same size of clothing as Arthur was when we moved here. I’m loving the nostalgia :) But I’m also questioning my judgment in the things I kept! Some clothes are stained or torn beyond use! So Felix get’s his own shopping spree too, for footed sleepers, pants, and long sleeved shirts and onesies.
IMG_4522
So these pictures are from another back yard play date with Lindsay and her girls. Always a good time ;) Arthur dressed himself in the morning while I dressed Felix and they ended up in matching outfits. I don’t know how that always happens! At least I didn’t subconsciously dress to match, as that happens more often than I’d like to admit as well.
IMG_4524
IMG_4532
IMG_4531IMG_4537IMG_4529
We’re so lucky to have friends that are willing to come over here so often! It’s always easier to have 4 kids running around entertaining themselves than just the 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment