Arthur is still obsessed with his “sticking out bum” dance move. He says it (complete with accompanying actions) all the time whenever he wants to make us laugh. So it shouldn’t be surprising when he came up to me and said “Mommy, look at my sticking out ball!”. Thank goodness he was talking about his soccer ball!!
Arthur and Felix are developing more and more of a brotherly relationship as Felix gets older. The build towers together, play cars together, and so far Arthur thinks it’s hilarious that Felix copies exactly everything Arthur does. It’s very cute.
I’ve been knocked out by strep throat these past few days, and because I’ve been so cold at night Travis got out our big feather duvet. The boys loved jumping on it while it was in it’s storage bag.
Arthur: Why does this feel like feathers Mommy?
Me: Because it is feathers
Arthur: A bag full of feathers?!?
Felix lately has been showing off his soccer skills. He actually has pretty good control of where the ball goes when he kicks it! I guess we’ll have to put him in soccer classes when he’s old enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment