Friday, November 19, 2010

Cakes and Trains

Today was cake baking day for me and train table building day for Travis. To help me out, Celia and Lindsay came over to help with the kids so that I could actually get the cake done. Thank you! We now have a finished cake! No pictures from me yet, but I promise there will be a few up from tomorrow. It didn't turn out exactly as I thought but it is recognizably Oh Toodles. Travis is working on the train table as we speak after a last minute run to the store for 5 AAA batteries. Seriously this thing takes 5 AAA and 6 watch batteries! Who knew? The kids were great today, with some volume issues from Arthur. We're working on his use of his indoor voice.





Felix acting all cool with the ladies


Travis' coworker Johanna knit these booties for Felix, they are so cute!

They call them fingers but I've never seen them "fing"



A: I loooove you, S: Go away!

Who needs kleenex?

Kiss me!

Never leave me...

repeat of I loooove you

1 comment:

  1. The last pictures are hilarious! I will now steal these as well! Haha.

    ReplyDelete