Today we packed up and headed out first thing to Celia's for her Cheerios Party! I was excited to go but as usual Arthur was resistant to leaving and Felix was ambivalent. So, like a responsible mom, I checked the temperature and dressed us all accordingly. What I failed to dress us for was a winter snowstorm. We got blizzarded on all the way to the bus stop, again when we got off the bus to transfer to a new bus and got lost walking around the UW campus looking for the other bus stop we needed, and finally again when we got off the bus to walk to Celia's house. By the time we got there we were soaked, all except for Felix who was burrowed under my coat in my
Beco
carrier. Celia was very considerate and immediately threw our stuff in her drier.
It was definitely worth it though, we had the greatest time. We mommies got some nice chat time in. The kids all played great together. The babies even laid beside each other for a great photo shoot. Pictures not taken by me, I actually forgot my camera and I was kicking myself all day for it! Luckily Lindsay and Celia both had cameras available. At one point Lindsay pointed out that it was snowing out and Arthur chimed up in dismay "I'm not ready for snow! My mittens are in the stroller" He also was in bed at 6:30 tonight, he was so tired from running around and playing all day. Felix on the other hand napped so much at Celia's that he is now refusing to go to bed. He was refusing to do anything but cry until Travis tried this:
He's still not sleeping, but he's not crying either! Here are the rest of the pictures from today:
 |
| Keep in mind that Felix is 4.5 months and in size 6-12months, and Zoey is only 1 month old!! Thats one tall little girl :) |
 |
| Felix kept grabbing Zoey in inappropriate places...what is it with my boys and Lindsay's girls? |
 |
| Felix was very bouncy, hence the arm and feet blurring |
 |
| Felix totally groping Lindsay's baby girl... |
 |
| holding hands! |
I love the pics, and I especially love the Daddy and Felix and the armchair pic!
ReplyDelete