Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sleepy

Today I am finally feeling better. Now the only one of us sick is poor Felix, but he seems to be getting better too. Just a runny nose now. We are all of us overtired though. Travis especially with having to get up at 3am to start his work day at 4am. Arthur is still tired as well. And you can imagine how well Felix is sleeping with a stuffed up nose. But we're on the mend and its so nice! Hopefully being healthy lasts this time. We stuck around the house again today. No need to spread the germs. Arthur had a blast, but he's ready to be out of the house again. Tomorrow he's heading to daycare so Felix and I can get some extra rest. He should have fun, he always does!

my sickie

goofball

Arthur is hugging Felix and Felix decided to try it out




say whaaat?

standing

and leaning

sitting up by himself!

gotta work on the posture

can I nap too?

No comments:

Post a Comment