After lunch we went to the movie Alpha and Omega which, despite the reviews, was actually pretty good. It was in 3D of course, and it contained trains, big bridges, and golfing on top of the main characters who were wolves from Jasper National Park. So the Canadian connection is nice. Basically it was a movie made for Arthur! He roared when the wolves howled, he choo-choo'ed when the train went by, he said "In the hole" when the golfing goose made a birdie (lol) and he stuffed his face with chocolate and popcorn. I got a couple pictures, here's the one that made me laugh, it's at the very end of the movie:
Clearly Arthur is working himself into a chocolate coma, soon to become a burst of energy! This was our first movie as a family together, and it was a lot of fun. Definitely something to do again soon.
After the movie, we went to the Medieval Faire at Waterloo Park. I thought that it was free but there was a $5/person entry fee. We were already there so we paid it anyways. It was fun for a bit, though Arthur wasn't really interested after we made him a knight and put him in the stocks. He soon ended up driving his trains around saying chugga-chugga-choo-choo! When I asked him what he was doing he replied "I'm chugging Mommy" Of course you are, what a silly question for me to ask!
And because poor Felix gets the short end of the stick when it comes to blogging, here he is with his new teething toy. It's flat and crinkly so he can keep it on his belly and pull it to his mouth with his hands. It also has teether feet and a rattle in the head, talk about multi purpose. Looks like this one is a keeper!
So tonight I'm continuing my DVD burning project since I only got one done yesterday. I can't believe how long it took! Luckily my wonderful Mom has Arthur for the night and Felix is sleeping quietly in his crib (knock on wood) so I actually have both hands free. Thank goodness for Grandmas!
Our little guy is sound asleep. Fell asleep at 7:40 pm and haven't heard a peep from him since! All tuckered out. He ended the day by watching himself on tv (the dvd you gave me) and playing in the sandbox (in the house, on flooring so I can sweep up what falls out of the sandbox!) Great pictures! Neat looking new toy for Felix. You're so lucky to have such easy going boys! You must be a pretty wonderful, laid back Mom!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! Glad he did well for you! Talk to you soon :)
ReplyDelete