Saturday, September 25, 2010

Golfing

Today after getting to sleep in with Felix we all packed up and went to the 3 par golf course. Of course the weather turned sour the second we got there. The wind was crazy and it started to rain on us on the first hole. Arthur and Travis didn't care but Felix wasn't having any of it. Thank goodness Felix complained because I was not having fun either! On the way home we stopped at the grocery store and had the yummiest thing I've had in a long time, a new product at Zehrs called a croissant doughnut. Soooo good! They were giving out free samples and everyone (including us) that I saw tasting it walked out with a box of them.I haven't checked the calorie count because I'm sure its astronomical for a tiny piece of one, never mind a whole one, but I highly recommend them to anyone with a sweet-tooth. Here are some pictures from today:





So Felix has been growing like a weed lately. I've had to remove the infant insert from my Beco baby carrier. He's also so close to rolling over from back to tummy, he can already roll from tummy to back. His sleeping is slowly getting back to normal, so we're all getting enough sleep again. He's going 6-8 hours at a time and then another 4-5 hours after that. All I can say is that it's amazing! I'm definitely spoiled.

Well I'm off for some more premiere week tv! A new SNL on tonight but I don't think I'll make it that long. Thank goodness for PVR's!

1 comment: