Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hamilton and Dinosaurs

Today was our appointment in Hamilton. It went really well, both boys were very well behaved. Especially Arthur.  He really just sat there in the car and at the appointment, playing with his flying rescue truck (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally) and "reading" his Thomas the Train stories.  It was very cute. I had a new lunch bag for him (Toy Story 3 themed of course) filled with brand new books and a new firetruck toy.  His expression was priceless, wide eyes and "holy smokes!" We're not sure where he heard holy smokes enough to use it as an exclamation but it was too funny.  If I had been more on the ball I would have gotten a picture of his face.  So between here and Hamilton is a deck, shed and gazebo store that also has giant dinosaurs.  We obviously had to stop to check them out as Arthur had really only seen then as a blur out of the car window. It was a big hit until Travis tried to create a funny picture by sticking Arthur's head in one of the dinosaurs mouth.  He got a "Stop, I don't like that" from Arthur and that was the end of that! Apparently dinosaurs are cool, but don't go examining the teeth too closely.

You can see Travis and Arthur waaay at the bottom


Check out those teeth!

Look closer...

Slight freak out, "No Daddy, I don't like that!!!"
poor kid ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment