Potty training part two went very well today. Aside from a quick trip to the mall today to pick up more big boy undies and pants so that I wouldn't be forced to do 6 loads of laundry today, Arthur was in big boy underwear all day today! The score today was Potty: 15, Accident: 4. So a much better score than yesterday, though I'm not sure why he is going to the bathroom so often! I'm sure it will even out once he's completely potty trained. On top of that great score, 5 of his 15 times going to the potty were him running to the bathroom and pottying all by himself! I didn't even realize he had gone to the bathroom by himself the first time until I heard him flush the toilet! I'm very encouraged by his progress, which is great because I was kind of dreading today when we got up. During the day today Arthur kept asking me for cream and I was so confused. I finally brought him to the fridge and asked him to show me what he wanted. Turned out "cream" is actually yogurt. This kid is a dairy fanantic! Today we also got a double stroller off of kijiji. I know I wasn't planning on getting a double stroller, but ever since Felix was born, Arthur seems to have zero interest in walking. And with the cold weather coming, it's not always a great option to have Felix in the baby carrier. Either way I'm really excited to try out the double stroller, its only an inch longer than my regular stroller and is actually less wide than my regular stroller. Hopefully it works as well as I hope it will. No picture of it yet, but I'm sure I'll have one up shortly. At the mall today I also picked up a new set of pj's for Arthur, he spent a good five minutes looking at himself in the mirror once I put it on him and even will try to press the "buttons"
 |
| Buzz Lightyear! |
 |
| Felix entertaining himself with his bouncy chair |
 |
| Gotta love that Bumbo |
.JPG) |
| Brothers |
OMGosh! Felix is 'all growed up'!!! Tell him to slow down -- yes, I know it's only been two weeks since I've seen you guys.
ReplyDeleteLove the PJ's on Arthur. They totally suit him!!
Aw what a great picture that last one!!! Definitely a framer! I'm so impressed with Arthur's progress that's so fantastic! All on his own on day 2...pretty darn good!
ReplyDelete