Sunday, September 26, 2010

London

Today we went to visit our friends in London. They just had a baby as well in August, so he's about a month and a half younger than Felix. But man is that kid tall! We've been bringing them our baby clothes that Felix has outgrown, but from the way things are going Felix is going to be wearing his hand me downs soon! While we were in London, the guys went golfing and we girls hung out with the babies. Arthur is spending the day and night at my Mom's again (thanks Mom!) so it was a nice quiet visit with just Felix to worry about. And worry I did, when I put him down for tummy time he seems like hes ready to just push up and crawl away! This kid is going to be crawling early I'm sure. We had a great time in London despite Felix's worrisome almost-crawling. We should really get together with friends more often! So tonight is just me, Travis and the baby, so we're going to settle in, watch the Steelers game on the PVR and maybe even have a beer or two.

Felix ready to crawl, with an awesome string of drool hanging from his mouth!

Very happy baby, plotting for future mobility

Travis realizing I was taking a picture and "posing" And I wonder where Arthur gets it from! lol

And the "nice" picture

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Christine. I came across your blog through Hart365. I've added myself as a follower and I want to invite you to visit my blog. Please feel free to add yourself as a follower to me! Happy Blogging.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete