| Felix enjoying his jumperoo |
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Lego Movie
I'm happy to report that Arthur is completely recovered from his fever. He never developed any other symptoms, so weird! Today was a much better day. He played happily and I even got some cleaning in. So Arthur had a few good lines today. "I need to scratch" Me:"So scratch!" Arthur:"But I don't have a DJ!" lol This is a reference to DJ Hero, an Xbox game that Travis had for a while complete with a little turn table. Later when I was vacuuming which Arthur hates but Felix is fine with, Arthur tried to get me to stop by telling me he was scared. When that didn't work he tried a different tactic, "Felix is scared of the vacuum Mommy" Unfortunately for him, that didn't work either, I really needed to vacuum! I just think it's funny that he's already trying to use his baby brother to his advantage. Yesterday when I was out to get some more children's tylenol, I also picked up a new movie for Arthur, letting him choose it. He chose the Lego Movie, somewhat along the lines of the lego video games but in a movie. The story was kind of a combo of Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Dungeons and Dragons. Overall it wasn't bad. Of course by the 7th viewing I'm sick of it. It's literally all that Arthur wants to watch. I may regret this purchase! On that note, here are a couple pictures from today, then I'm off for some more premiere week fun. 30 Rock tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can send the movie here with him and I'll watch it with Arthur. Haven't seen it yet!
ReplyDelete