Travis has pointed out that I let him spell "magnifying" wrong, but overall I think it's pretty impressive! He just needs a little help with some of the trickier sounds and letters. His guess of three "i"s in magnifying instead of the "yi" was pretty good I think! Later today he also spelled popcorn on his own, though he thought it was a "k" and not a "c".
I asked Arthur if he could draw a picture of me and he said "Sure! But you're pretty big so I'll have to draw you big" He then told me he was going to draw my crazy hair and "arm fingers" (?) "And I can't forget the belly!" lol Vanity doesn't last long around a 4 year old artist that's for sure. So, for those of you who are curious, that weird looking round thing below my smile is my belly, and my belly button…*sigh*
Meanwhile, I gave Felix another haircut today. I usually break down and cut the boys' hair when it starts getting long enough to be annoying. Their hair is weirdly waterproof, it takes forever to get it wet enough to shampoo when it's shaggy. It's surprising every time how different it makes them look though. Always neater, tidier. And super cute of course ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment