Friday, February 10, 2012

The Penguin

So yesterday Arthur and Felix were doing some artwork for the package we were sending to Nana and Grandpa. Arthur made a thank you card for them to say thank you for the Valentine's Day gifts they had sent.

IMG_1502IMG_1503

IMG_1508IMG_1509

Cute, right? Until you get a closer look between the penguin's legs…I know what you're thinking and no, that's not what you think it is. Arthur says that the bit between the penguins legs is his "smile". Which makes it a little funnier for me. Also, Lindsay pointed out that it was specifically drawn in blue…oh boy…I'm so glad we got some pictures before sending it off to Nana and Grandpa! I tried to get Arthur to make another card, but he refused. So this is the thank you card that we sent ;)

IMG_1510

Meanwhile, Travis thinks Felix is close to being ready to start potty training. I think he's crazy, since this is what Felix does with his potty.

IMG_5957

He set up this whole little office himself. Dumping the toys out of the red box and putting the toy laptop on top, then pulling up the potty to sit on. He was tapping away at the keys for a while!

IMG_5963

The red paper box also doubled as a car later in the day when Lindsay brought Zoey over while the big kids were at school.

IMG_5969IMG_5974IMG_5972IMG_5971

The babies were pretty rough and tumble today. Felix kept taking any toy that Zoey so much as looked at, hugging it to himself like it was the dearest thing in the world to him. It was both hilarious and frustrating…

What, this bear that I never play with? It's only my favouritist thing in the whole world!

IMG_5960

Also there may have been some negligent parenting going on this afternoon. I spotted on my etsy shop page that people had been coming to my shop from a link on glamour.com. I spent a large portion of the afternoon obsessively searching through their articles looking for where the link could possibly be, when I came across this article. It featured my morganite and tourmaline ring as an alternative engagement ring!

screenshotglamourarticle

!!!

I realize that this is just a blog from the Glamour Magazine's website, but it still has me super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment