Monday, February 6, 2012

Retro Post Compendium

I've finally caught up on all of my retro posts. So, for ease of use (if anyone actually wants to read them all) here they are in chronological order:

1. Wedding and Honeymoon

2. In Which We Travel Some More

3. Arthur

4. Baby Arthur

5. Renting to Owning

6. Arthur's First Plane Trip

7. Sticking Out Tongue

8. Growing Up

9. Curly Toes

10. Toy Story

11. Best Buds

12. Deja Vu

13. Arthur's Second First Christmas

14. MPI Goes Bankrupt

15. Tourism

16. New Digs

17. Expectant

18. October Extravaganza

19. Arthur's Second Birthday

20. Christmas 2009

21. January Wind Down

22. Springtime

23. Discovering Totspot

24. It Begins

25. One Last Hurrah

26. New House

27. Felix

28. Two Kids

29. Back to "Normal"

30. New Camera

31. Baby Smiles

32. Marineland

33. September Already?

Yes, that is 33 retro posts, starting from June 2006 when Travis and I got married to September 2010 when I first started blogging. If you read through all of these, I am impressed. I hope I didn't bore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment