Sunday, October 17, 2010

Football Sunday

Football again! Every Sunday now until the Superbowl. We had a few friends over for football today, lots of fun! Unfortunately Felix has been a little fussy lately due to teeth. I'm sure it's teeth even though I can't see any coming in yet. I predict a bottom tooth in the near future. Arthur is at my Mom's again (thanks Mom!) having a sleepover. She generously took him last night and will keep him until tomorrow. It's a lot quieter around here without Arthur. It's nice to have some time to get stuff done and just relax but I still always miss him when he's gone. Tomorrow I'll go pick him up and visit with Mom, maybe even get some Christmas and birthday(s) shopping done! For now here is a picture of Felix all done up in his Steelers gear (which had to be changed before the game even started due to some unexpected spit up)

No comments:

Post a Comment