Monday, October 11, 2010

Productive Day

Today was an odds and ends day. We got a few small tasks done and relaxed for the rest of the day. Thanksgiving was cancelled because of the cold that we've all had, but there was turkey soup for supper! This is actually the second Thanksgiving in a row that I've been too sick for a big turkey dinner. I blame Kitchener-Waterloo. If we were in Marathon still it would be cold already and I would have had my first cold of the season way before Thanksgiving. Of course when it comes down to it, I much prefer the longer lasting warm weather over having a healthy Thanksgiving. Honestly with Travis being sick as well it's been a bit of a holiday for me. Is it awful that I consider having both of us home sick a holiday? Either way, it was definitely easier for me to *just* look after Felix and let Travis take Arthur duties. It let me sleep in 5 days in a row and have naps if needed as well. If I hadn't been sick and miserable it would have been heaven. Travis and Arthur took the opportunity today to immerse themselves in Lego. Travis pulled up his old wooden box of Legos, added it to my old Lego, then played for hours. Here is the result of Travis' building:


Felix spent a fair amount of his day chewing on things and watching Travis and Arthur play. Here he is with Sophie the Giraffe:


Felix also spent some time in his jumperoo. In the past two weeks he's really become a lot more talkative. He will babble on for as long as he has a captive audience and then keep going to get your attention. It's so cute, though I admittedly have a biased opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment