Today was football day in our house as usual. Travis is occupied all day with games and fantasy football rosters and everything. It's kind of cute how preoccupied he gets with it all, and Arthur is usually just as excited for football. Today Arthur was still at Mom's and thank goodness because I am still not feeling up to snuff. So I got to sleep in *and* have a nap today. It's not often that I get to do both. And the fact that I'm just about ready for bed again shows that I'm still fighting some sort of cold (boohoo for me I know! lol). So the parts of today where I was actually awake were spent playing with baby Felix. So much fun!
Felix hit a milestone today, he's actually tall enough for his
Jumper
on the lowest setting. Up until now we have been putting him in it with a folded towel or an upturned toy bin under him. Today he actually got to bounce himself off of the floor and he loved it! At one point he kept throwing his arms in the air and I though he looked like a little baby godzilla:
When we did go pick up Arthur and bring him home he spent the entire time running laps around the kitchen and living room loop. He was even jumping on his bed and running around when we brought him upstairs for bed. Travis jokingly asked him if he was full of pee and vinegar (yes those are the exact words used) and Arthur immediately said "No, I'm full of crackers and sand!!" That kid is always good for a chuckle.
 |
| This is a picture of Felix today at 3.5 months that I think resembles a picture I took of Arthur as a baby, see Arthur's picture below. What do you think? |
 |
| Arthur at 2 months old, some resemblance to his baby brother I think!! |
LOL The crackers and sand I can explain! Goldfish crackers for snack and he almost lived in the sandbox while he was here! Love the pics of "Godzilla Felix" LOL : )
ReplyDelete