Friday, October 29, 2010

Standing!


Need I say more? Of course I will anyway. Felix can stand propped up against something (obviously) but he can't crawl, sit on his own, or pull himself up yet thank goodness. Today we had a "lazy" day at home. I don't know why I consider them lazy days as it always takes more effort to keep the boys entertained than if we're out and about and Arthur can run and play. We had some potty training successes and failures today, pretty standard. I know he will eventually be potty trained but I have to say that so far, this is the most challenging thing we've tried as parents. I'm sure I'll get the "just wait until they're teenagers" comment, but still, potty training is hard! Especially when you have a kid who could care less if he sat in a dirty diaper all day. For Felix, aside from having a blast standing up by himself, he thought Arthur was the funniest person he had ever met. All Arthur had to do was look at him and Felix would bust out the belly laughs. It was too funny!




3 comments: